Upland InterFAX Overview
InterFAX enterprise-class, cloud fax service enables businesses to send and receive faxes easily and cost-effectively, while meeting the most demanding business requirements.
Upland InterFAX offers the best online fax service to enable businesses from all industries to send and receive faxes easily and cost-effectively while meeting the most demanding business requirements. InterFAX also offers best-in-class technology solutions via Upland Intelligent Capture, which enables users to automatically capture, extract, decipher, and index sensitive information sent via fax.
Watch our quick introduction to see why InterFAX offers the best online fax service by providing a simple, secure, and convenient cloud fax server that meets the needs of an increasingly remote workforce looking for communications solutions to help them get more done in our data-driven business era – from wherever they are.
Ready to learn more? We’re eager to help. Schedule an informative, no-pressure product demonstration led by our expert team, or register for a free trial of our service.
InterFAX is the best online fax service available. We strive to help organizations benefit from features and services like:
- The convenience of email | Send and receive faxes online via Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo! or any other email program. Faxing from email eliminates the need to invest in and maintain a physical fax infrastructure, and users no longer have to leave their desks to check for arrival.
- Scalable services | With hundreds of phone lines and robust data centers and fax servers spread over four continents, our email-to-fax service can handle a large volume of faxes at any given moment.
- Built-in security | Faxes arrive directly to a user’s email inbox, ensuring privacy and minimizing the exposure of sensitive data due to oversights like forgotten copies on fax machines. We also support public key signature and encryption of inbound faxes.
- Customizable delivery options | InterFAX sends users a confirmation email based on a selected confirmation policy: upon success, failure, or for all fax activity. Users can also determine how fax transmission failures should be handled, including the number of attempts to retry on a busy or no answer signal.
- Reliable, global support | Our fax service includes top-notch phone and email support for customers across the globe in their local language. The InterFAX customer support team is eager to guide users through the details, so they can streamline fax communications and enhance their business.
- Comprehensive compliance | InterFAX is dedicated to meeting the world’s most stringent data security and privacy regulations. We have achieved the coveted ISO 27001 certification and our fax services align with US HIPAA compliance standards. Most significantly, InterFAX is the first and only Internet fax company to offer a fully-certified outbound and inbound fax service that is Level 1 PCI DSS-compliant.
Did you miss our breakout session at IAUG Wired 2021? Catch the on-demand recording here! Get insights into three simple Upland Software tools that will help you bridge the physical divide and boost remote agent productivity.
Is Your Remote Workforce Truly Empowered?
Getting up and running remotely sometimes means leveraging new applications, which may come with new technical questions. Upland RightAnswers is offering complimentary access to Knowledge-Paks®, a pre-built knowledgebase, for popular work-from home applications like Slack, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Yammer, Jive, Skype for Business, and more.