Import, Secure, Track, and Manage Business Critical Documents
What you don’t know – or can’t efficiently access – can hurt you. This is especially true if you don’t have pivotal information needed for providing customer service, completing a transaction, or adhering to compliance standards. Document Management through FileBound makes it easy to store all critical business content – scanned images, Word documents, audio/video files, email and more – in a secure centralized repository. Moreover, users can set Records Management policies and destruction schedules against their content to ensure they’re in full compliance with State and Federal regulations.
Want a richer, integrated experience with your documents? Couple our document management capabilities with FileBound Connect (included with your document management solution) and let FileBound do the work of automatically finding and delivering content relevant to the line-of-business programs important to you and your employees.
FileBound is an all-in-one solution with a single price tag that removes the confusion of modular pricing. If you’re looking for a solution that works and scales to your needs – from straightforward document management through enterprise business processing – we’ve got you covered. Our document management solution delivers nearly immediate improvements in efficiency and is optimized using our suite of complementary tools:
- Simple document capture
- Secure, digital document storage that meet’s the intuitive needs of your employees and security requirements of your legal and IT teams
- Search, find, and share content with colleagues
- FileBound Connect
- Digital forms
- Records management
- Seamless, device agnostic mobile access
- Single click metadata searches for files and documents
- Simple-to-configure user rules and security settings
- Easy scaling to full business processing with Workflow Automation
- Flexible licensing options
Ready to learn more? Take a product tour today.
FileBound manages activities like routing documents, verifying data...
Read More »
Upland Software, Inc. today announced that...
Read More »